Monday, March 18, 2013

Narrative Digital Collage


These are the things that were in my head when I was younger. The things that were my hobbies and interests at one point. Super heroes saving the world. Giant robots fighting for control and freedom. Break dancing to keep in shape. Video games in my spare time. Cars. Typical teenage guy things.

As you can clearly see, there's cars trying to race through Times Square while there's a bboy just trying to show off. As for Snake, he's just in his box as usual, trying to go unnoticed. And at the same time, Spider man is rushing to help while the city calls for batman as well. Optimus and Megatron are about face off in the middle of everything while Aang enters the avatar state to stop them. And obviously, my face is in on a bill board!

No comments:

Post a Comment