Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Art vs Bad Art.

Art is used in a way to express one's emotions. To be artistic is to be creative. To be creative is to be able to turn your distinctive personality into visual and/or mental images in another's mind. It gives them an idea of who you are. Visual art comes in many different forms such as dancing, drawing, acting, graphic web design, theatrical, etc. Mental art comes from verbal description such as poetry, music, and writing. 

In my personal perspective, good art is anything you can relate to, be inspired by, and appreciate. Everyone will always have different opinions because of their different interests. As for my self, I would honestly probably never develop an interest in such things you can find in museums. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate paintings and sculptures. I just wouldn't understand the meaning behind them as clearly as others can. The way I see it, you can have a great appreciation in art for the things you understand, but aren't capable of doing your self such as dancing, or drawing, or simply fashion. My skilled assets of art lies in the field of dancing, body movements such as gymnastics and parkour, music, and a little bit of photography.

Bad art in my opinion is I guess is art that no one can appreciate due to negative influence from the art. Art shouldn't be used to discourage others. It should be used to bring out the productivity and imagination in each person.

Here are some of examples of good art in my interests:


No comments:

Post a Comment